Alexander Nelson – Our client is a top 5 brand in the Nigerian Real Estate Industry and part of a worldwide group of companies with offices in Lagos, London, Brisbane, Abu Dhabi, Ghana and Dubai.
Job Title: Admin Executive
- Provide day to day general administrative support to the Group
- Responsible for managing clerical responsibilities such as receiving incoming correspondence and maintaining the central filling system (paper and electronic)
- General word processing.
- Collation and distribution of minutes, reports and other documents.
- Dealing with incoming and outgoing mail and general emails.
- Ordering of equipment, materials and office supplies.
- Drafting of Agenda and minutes of meetings as required.
- Responsible for organising Training and orientation programs for support and logistics staff.
- Assist with payment of overtime allowances.
- Liaising with vendors and suppliers
- Responsible for the delivery, record keeping and management of equipment, materials and office supplies.
- Oversee the maintenance of the Groups building, premises and any equipment located on the property.
- Ensure the planned preventive maintenance schedule for the Group is strictly adhered to.
- Manage the groups’ logistics Staff, company fleet and coordinate pool car requests.
- To provide required and necessary support to the unit Manager in the achievements of the department’s goals and objectives.
- Management of the office petty cash and other related duties e.g. budget management etc.
- Assist the company Accountant in the monthly bank and cash reconciliation and reports.
- Management of files and documents associated with the above stated tasks and duties.
- To undertake any other such duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by your resource manager which shall not be considered inconsistent with a position of this nature
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply