Vacancy for Application Database Administrator at Klinserv Solutions Limited
Klinserv Solutions Limited is a full fledged systems solutions and business support services provider with primary focus on physical assets and the built environment. Klinserv is a trail blazer in the provision of cutting edge solutions to achieve more efficient and effective utilization of physical assets and enhanced performance in the facilities management industry. Recently Klinserv engaged in a partnership with FSI (FM Solutions) Limited, UK for Nigeria and Anglophone West Africa for the sale and support of ConceptTM range of software solutions for facilities management.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Application Database Administrator
- The App DBA application is responsible for specific application. That includes the creation of database objects, snapshots, SQL tuning, etc.
- Implement and maintain the database design
- Create database objects (tables, indexes, etc.)
- Write database procedures, functions and triggers
- Assist developers with database activities
- Tune database queries
- Monitor application related jobs and data replication activities
- Good understanding of the Oracle database, related utilities and tools
- A good understanding of the underlying operating system
- A good knowledge of the physical database design
- Ability to perform both Oracle and operating system performance tuning and monitoring
- Knowledge of ALL Oracle backup and recovery scenarios
- A good knowledge of Oracle security management
- A good knowledge of how Oracle acquires and manages resources
- A good knowledge Oracle data integrity
- Sound knowledge of the implemented application systems
- Experience in code migration, database change management and data management through the various stages of the development life cycle
- Sound knowledge of both database and system performance tuning
- Sound communication skills with management, development teams, vendors and systems administrators
- Provide a strategic database direction for the organization.
- Ability to handle multiple projects and deadlines
- Sound understanding of the business.
- Certified as an Oracle DBA.
- B.Sc in Computer Science or related Engineering field.
- Application Database Administrator (ADBA).
- A minimum of 5years experience.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org