Etisalat’s vision is a world where people’s reach is not limited by matter or distance; a world where people will effortlessly stay in touch with family and friends; a world where businesses of all sizes
can reach new markets without the limitations of distance and travel.
Etisalat Nigeria is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Head, Wholesale & Carrier Relation
- Develop the Etisalat Wholesale and Carrier strategy in collaboration with the commercial team in line with the overall Business Strategy and to guide the development of Wholesale and Carrier policies and processes
- Develop a road map of international carrier services strategy including products and services, growth sectors and partnership model to be adopted
- Lead the analysis of company-wide capacity requirements to support the overall strategic, operational and revenue goals/targets of Etisalat Carrier Services
- Direct activities to support the commercial negotiations of Etisalat and the external interfaces with clients/carriers in respect of the sale and purchase of wholesale capacity
- Implement international strategic Carrier Services partnerships with online media, content delivery networks and value added service providers as guided by digital services/Marketing teams to roll out products & services
- Plan and coordinate Etisalat national and international interconnect capacities and strategy
- Develop, adapt and promote domestic and international wholesale strategy, policies and processes in line with the overall Business Strategy
- Develop national fiber strategy to optimize return on infrastructure and reduce operations cost through lease and swap arrangements
- Organize personnel resources and develop team capabilities to improve productivity and transparency / accountability and increase performance to budget targets
- Develop procedures and processes in line with international practices for analyzing company-wide wholesale capacity requirements in order to verify and reliably assess wholesale capacity requirement
- Develop a road map of international Carrier Services strategy including products and services, growth sectors and partnership model to be adopted
- Implement strategic Carrier Services partnerships with online media, content delivery networks and value added service providers for use by Digital services/Marketing to roll out products / services
- Plan and schedule implementation of agreements with telecoms carriers within and outside Nigeria
- Drive clarity on the scope and responsibility of the wholesale and carrier team especially as it relates to billing and reconciliation
- Manage and coordinate the activities, inputs and outputs from interfacing units (Billing and Revenue Assurance) towards implementing interconnectivity
- Liaise with regulatory bodies on issues of interconnectivity
- Implement the function s work programs and plans in line with agreed upon procedures and guidelines
- Plan and manage the human and material resources of the team/ function to optimize performance, morale and enhance productivity
- Manage inter-functional relations to ensure synergy across the various departmental functions.
- Provide leadership and guidance to team members and manage subordinate s performance towards the achievement of overall team objectives
- Monitor and control the budgetary needs of the unit/function
- Prepare/compile agreed periodic activity and performance reports for the attention of the Director, Strategy and Business Development
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Director, Strategy and Business Development
- First degree in Business Administration, Finance, Economics or any relevant discipline
- Post graduate/ professional qualification in Business Administration is an added advantage
Experience, Skills & Competencies:
- Twelve (8) to Twelve (12) years work experience with at least three (3) years at manager level.
- Previous experience in business development for carrier and Wholesale Service. Must have spent at least 3 years in a senior role in a telecommunications environment is a must
- In-depth understanding of wholesale billing systems & principles and mobile network topology.
Job Title: Specialist, Non Network
- Responsible for all non-network related assets capitalisation, depreciation, disposal, impairment and verification.
- Provide input on EMTS fixed asset accounting policies, processes and procedures
- Analyze all non-network assets transaction for completeness and accuracy
- Plan for asset tagging and verification periodically
- Give advice, information, clarify and manage internal and external customer relationship
- Timely update of the fixed assets register with all additional assets acquisition
- Book all fixed assets capitalization journals and compute depreciation
- Use correct and most appropriate description for all journals raised
- Safeguard all capex related document used for the capitalization of asset
- Match all GRN to receipt and ensure availability of source document for all receipted transaction on the system
- Put in place a proper filling system for assets addition source documents
- Maintain proper filling and documentation of all capex source documents
- Provide necessary schedules for capital acceptance certificate
- Prepare schedule of additions for capital acceptance certificate
- Provide capex source documents for month-end analysis
- Providing capex source documents for Auditors use
- Maintain necessary files for capital acceptance certificate
- Perform any other duties as assigned by the Manager, Fixed Assets Reporting
- First Degree in a relevant discipline from a recognized university.
- Membership of Professional association (CIMA, CFA, ACCA, ICAN, etc)
Experience,Skills & Competencies
- Three (3) to five (5) years work experience.
- Financial Accounting/ Reporting
- Fixed Assets Accounting
- Passion for Excellence
- Empowering people
- Growing people
- Team work
- Customer Focus.
How to Apply
Click here to apply
NB: On the proceeding page, click (New Jobs (Last 7 days))