Interra Networks Limited (Interra), is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website
to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
We invite individuals with competencies that match our needs to please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and investigating the potential of having you join our team! Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Development Officer
Role ProfileTo achieve revenue targets and build sustainable client relationships thereby ensuring customer satisfaction par excellence.
Education And Qualification
- Minimum of bachelors degree in any field
- Minimum of 1 year experience in B2B marketing.
Major Duties And Responsibilities
- Locating, developing, defining business opportunities as well as negotiating, and closing business deals utilizing both traditional and online platforms.
- Generate new business with assigned clients and targets in line with the sales plan.
- Develop a list of prospects in both the public & private sector across target markets.
- Prepare proposals on company products/service offering.
- Coordinate presentations to existing and potential clients.
- Develop and manage long-term customer relationships via written and verbal communication channels.
- Explore synergies and solutions for working with national and global partners as well as affiliates.
- Updating sales transactions using the CRM funnel.
- Market intelligence and research.
- Coordinating business development projects as and when applicable.
- Support the marketing unit by attending trade shows, conferences and other marketing events.
- Administering technical presentations and establishing how a product meets client needs.
- Carry out any other task that may be assigned to team by Management.
- Highly creative and innovative
- A sales-focused business developer.
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Results driven and highly focused on Return On Investments (ROI)
- Good relationship building skills
- Exceptional planning and organizational skills
- Solid understanding of business development principles
- Ability to multitask
- Must be able to work under pressure and within environment of change, maintaining consistent quality.
- Should possess the skill to work both in team and also perform independently.
- Good dress sense and presentation
- Ability to close deals
- Must be highly disciplined
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply