Crovation Limited (Crovation) was established in 2014 and comprises a group of professionals that specialize in the development and maintenance of real estate. The company has since inception embarked on conceptualization, execution and maintenance of real estate for a hand full of corporate and individual clients thus fast building a strong reputation as a skillful and dependable firm bringing innovative solutions and approaches to its various engagements. Crovation prides itself on being customer friendly real estate development firm where you can be rest assured your investment is secure.
We are seeking to employ qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Procurement Officer
- Maintain and implement construction performance / budget for each project
- Negotiate pricing contracts with subcontractors and suppliers
- Issue purchase orders for procurement and expedition of materials and equipment for job.
- Meet subcontractors and suppliers on-site as necessary
- Ensure compliance to project budgets and provide analysis of deviations
- Ensure accurate takeoffs to ensure budgets are accurate
- Research new materials for design and cost savings
- Maintain subcontractor and supplier insurance policies
- Develop and implement new purchasing strategies to deliver ongoing cost reductions and process simplification
- Maintain relationships with subcontractors and suppliers
- Establish new relationships with subcontractors and suppliers to ensure adequate resources for all projects and to continually improve pricing and quality of work
- Assist in ensuring awareness and company compliance to all building codes and local construction guidelines
- Assist in maintaining company quality control program
- Assist in settling invoice or contract disputes
- Handle change order requests
- Forecast upcoming demand
- Create spreadsheets with vendor & product or service comparisons of prospective suppliers to support management decisions.
- Establish stocking criteria, replenishment levels, inventory management, and tracking and reporting procedures.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application letter and CV’s to:email@example.com
11th July, 2016.