Fresh Graduate Recruitment for Credit Officer at Ogun State
Job Title: Credit Officer
Local Government Area: Abeokuta North, Abeokuta South, Ado-Odo/Ota, Ewekoro, Ifo, Ijebu East, Ijebu North, Ijebu North East, Ijebu Ode, Ikenne, Imeko Afon, Iperu, Remo, Ipokia, Itele, Obafemi Owode, Odeda, Odogbolu, Ogere Remo, Ogun Waterside, Remo North.
- Evaluate credit worthiness by processing loan applications and documentation within specified limits.
- Interview applicants to determine financial eligibility and feasibility of granting loans.
- Determine all applicable rations and metrics and set up debt payment plans.
- Communicate with clients either to request or to provide information.
- Justify decisions(approvals/rejections) and report on them.
- Complete loan contracts and counsel clients on policies and restrictions.
- Update job knowledge on types of loans and other financial services.
- Maintain and update account records.
- Assess customer needs, explore all options and introduce different types of loans.
- Develop referral networks, suggest alternate channels and cross-sell products and services to accomplish.
- HND, BSC in a relevant field
- Age: Not more than 30 years of age by August 2016
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidate should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Make the subject of your email the Local Government Area closest to you.
20th July, 2016.