Esystem Impex Technology Limited is a reputable company headquatered in Lagos, Nigeria. An establishment with deep expertise in information and communication technology services, business solutions, networking and provision of other services, we focus on the installation, maintenance and
supply of all kinds of computers, accessories, electrical and electronic as well as general information technology equipments.
Esystem Impex Technology Limited is recruiting to fill the positions of:
Job Title: Project Manager
- The Project Manager is responsible for managing and overseeing special projects and tasks under the direction of Senior Management;
- Assists in performing various activities related to administrative, compliance, and internal affairs;
- Ensures compliance with legal regulations;
- Analyzes verbal or statistical data for report preparation for use by management; and aids executive officers and other management by analyzing and coordinating office services such as personnel, budget preparation and control, records control, and special management studies.
Duties and Responsibilities
Assess and confirm that the pre-requisites for initiating the project are in place. This would entail the review of ;
- The objectives for the project;
- The product under development;
- Provide a high level plan and cost estimate
- After project approval, assist the sponsor to create a detailed project plan and update the project cost estimate
Manage the various phases over the life cycle of the project:
- Schedule the project based on targets and resource availability;
- Management of the project plan (milestones, activities, key deliverables);
- Initiate the project – change to project initiation;
- Adherence to best practice software development processes;
- Monitor progress and prepare reports for discussion with management;
- Review test scenarios, test outcomes, documentation, re-work and sign-off’s;
- Implement effective project monitors and controls;
- Assess conformity of deliverables to original designs and intended capabilities;
- Assess quality of outputs against set criteria and expectations of stakeholders;
- Assess conformity to set change control procedures; and
- Manage/monitor cost
Guide project teams to deliver projects to agreed time, quality and budget;
- Obtain approval of completed products; and
- Orchestrate project closure and review.
- Reporting to key stakeholders
- Liaising with other Project Managers and Stake holders
- Review of business, system and functional requirements
- Risk and issue management
- Knowledge sharing and mentorship to junior staff
Desired Skills & Experience
- 1+ years of experience as Project Manager.
- Effective project management and leadership skills are essential.
- Strong initiative, forward thinking and creative problem solving skills with the ability to create or stimulate customer-focused strategies.
- Strong level PC/software skills, particularly in MS Office suite and project/process design and administration tools (e.g. Visio, MS Project).
- Proven ability to manage complex and multiple projects with tight and conflicting deadlines – fast paced, dynamic work environment.
- Sound working knowledge of technologies and industry trends.
- Strong communication skills and the ability to successfully engender a participative process across a culturally diverse group of internal and external stakeholders.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should please send by email, with the Job Title stated in the subject line of the email, updated CV’s and a cover letter detailing interest and contact information to: email@example.com