Job Opportunities for Graphics Artist at Millard Fuller Foundation
Millard Fuller was the founder and former president of Habitat for Humanity International (HFHI). His 29-year leadership, beginning in 1976, forged Habitat into a worldwide Christian housing ministry, building 200,000 homes with projects in 100 countries.
He passed away on Feb. 3, 2009 at the age of 74. He was laid to rest at Koinonia Farm in Americus, Ga., the birthplace of Habitat and The Fuller Center, and the home of his former mentor, Clarence Jordan.
An Affordable Housing Organization with international affiliations, based in Masaka (near Abuja), seeks to employ a young Nigerian into the below position:
Job Title: Graphics Artist
- The Graphics Artist would combine art and technology to create visually communicative designs through various media such as magazines, newsletters, book covers, billboards, websites and other company materials.
- Think creatively and develop new design concepts, graphics and layouts.
- 2-5 years professional work experience in artistically designs.
- Experience in a media / publishing outfit or advertising is an added advantage.
- Good working knowledge of graphic softwares such as CorelDraw, Photoshop etc.
- Applicants must possess minimum of Higher National Diploma/Bachelor’s Degree in Arts or Graphics Design.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their required qualification, CV’s and competences to: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Kindly state your current salary.
- Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Monday, 18th July, 2016.