Job Vacancy for Mobile App Developer / UI Expert at New Usual Limited
At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology.
We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in
short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that
deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our
people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to
deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mobile App Developer / UI Expert
- We are looking for a Mobile Application developer responsible
for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast
number of diverse Android / IOS devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android / IOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- You will be working along-side other developers working on different layers of the infrastructure.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Translate designs and wireframes into high quality code
- Design, build, and maintain high performance, reusable, and reliable code
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android / IOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- A knack for benchmarking and optimization
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Knowledge of Java, C#, PHP, MySQL
- Web service integration experience (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- A firm grasps of threading, memory management, UI development, and OO design
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 9th August, 2016.