Jobs at National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria (NPMCN)
Job Title: External Solicitor
- The Solicitor shall represent the College in cases in Courts;
- He or she shall serve as Legal Adviser to the College whenever called upon to do so;
- He or she shall act as Solicitor to Panels instituted within the College where appropriate;
- He o. she shall provide Medico-Legal Training Courses when called upon to do so;
- The Contract will be on a retainership basis and will be for a tenure of one year in the first instance renewable annually subject to satisfactory performance or as may be determined by the Governing Board.
- The appropriate candidate must be an experienced Lawyer with a minimum of ten (10) years practice experience in litigation and a background or additional experience in Medico-Legal Jurisprudence.
National Postgraduate Medical College of Nigeria,
Km 26, Lagos-Badagry Expressway Ijanikin,
Note: Only qualified applicants will be short-listed and contacted for Interviews