NetApp, being part of Fortune 500, with a strong presence in the IT storage industry and ranked as one of the best multi-national companies in EMEA to work for, offers you an excellent opportunity to
gain the critically needed skills and exposures to success in your future career. The work scope can be multi-facet and what we do does have an important impact to the ability of our business partner to achieve their strategic and financial goals.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Senior Sales Representative
- As a Sales Representative in NetApp’s Sales function, you are responsible for selling NetApp’s Products and Professional Services to existing NetApp customers, as well as maintaining positive on-going relationships to meet evolving customer needs.
- Cross-functional teams from NetApp’s , Systems Engineering and Product Development functions provide support and tools for you to leverage to attain and exceed sales performance goals.
- You will utilize your excellent relationship building, negotiating, and technical skills to be successful in this role.
- Your overall focus areas will be in prospecting, developing business, responding to RFP’s, developing proposals for presentation to customers, and selling Products and Services.
The essential responsibilities of the Sales Representatives are to work directly with customers to capture sales opportunities and to work effectively across functions with other NetApp employees. Specific areas of responsibility that you will be responsible for include:
- Use relationship management techniques to develop selling opportunities within existing customer accounts; penetrate new divisions and organizations within assigned accounts; develop new selling relationships within assigned partner accounts.
- Utilizing a consultative approach, discuss business issues with customer and develop a formal quote, a written sales proposal, or a formal sales presentation addressing their business needs.
- Respond to RFP’s and follow up with customer.
- Develop an account management plan to sell to customer based on their business need.
- Build and strengthen your business relationship with customers within existing accounts. Ensure that their needs are being met.
- Recommend strategies.
- Provide status information to your Manager including forecast/pipeline information.
- Provide, or facilitate training opportunities for your accounts.
- Identify NetApp customer references that can be utilized when reference selling.
- Schedule and attend sales call appointments with customers. Other NetApp sales team members may also participate in the sales call to help qualify the opportunity.
- Determining if customer has a valid need for NetApp products and services.
- Proposing an evaluation test project to enable the customer to test the product or products in their own environment.
- Determining acceptance criteria that a customer could use to determine the success of an evaluation test project.
How to Apply
Click here to apply