NEXTZON BUSINESS SERVICES LIMITED is an emerging market management consulting and enterprise development company, inspired by a collective mission of building and transforming business enterprises for phenomenal success in the market they operate in.
Job Title: Principal Associate
- Provide direction and technical support to teams.
- Provide technical support for project origination and execution.
- Guide research and analysis efforts.
- Manage existing clients and build relationships with new clients.
- Create simple business cases and financial models.
- Obtain and share knowledge resources to enhance team performance
A first degree:
minimum of second class upper (2:
from a reputable and recognized academic institution.
A second degree, MBA, M.Sc, etc. will be an added advantage
Experience in consulting will be an added advantage
Candidates should be highly computer literate.
Candidate MUST be willing to permanently relocate to Abia, Enugu or Anambra state without relocation allowance; OR
Candidate MUST be a resident of the states mentioned above.
Job Title: Internal Quality Control Manager
- Ensure a high level of internal and external customer service. Investigate (and correct) customer issues and complaints relating to quality.
- Supervise workers engaged in inspection and testing activities to ensure high productivity and high technical integrity.
- Develop and analyze statistical data and product specifications to determine standards and to establish quality and reliability expectancy of finished products.
- Provide technical and statistical expertise to teams.
- Formulate, document and maintain quality control standards and on-going quality control objectives.
- Coordinate objectives with production procedures in cooperation with other plant managers to maximize product reliability and minimize costs.
- Create, document and implement inspection criteria and procedures.
- Interpret quality control philosophy to key personnel within company.
- Provide, and oversee, inspection activity for product throughout production cycle.
- Apply total quality management tools and approaches to analytical and reporting processes.
- Interact with vendors to ensure quality of all purchased parts.
- Create and direct environmental test functions and applications.
- Maintain active role on internal continuous improvement teams.
- Design, develop and implement quality control training programs.
- Technical Capacity.
- Organizational Skills.
- Problem Solving/Analytical.
- Customer/Client Focus.
- Time Management.
- Performance Management.
- Business Acumen.
- Results oriented
- Capable of leading team
AttributesCommitted approach to work and commitment to own professional development
Qualifications And Experience
- Must have a good first degree in Pharmacology
- Must be a licensed pharmacist
- A second degree in a relevant course is required
- Age below 40 years
- Minimum of 7 years of related experience.
- Supervisory/management experience.
How to Apply