Finchglow Travels is a world class Travel Management Company. We provide travel solutions for all your personal and business travel needs; from travel consultations to ticketing and reservations, tours
and transfer to consular services, our main goal is to satisfy all your travel needs, we sell the world to you.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Account Manager
- Manage accounts and meet or exceed targets relating to revenue growth and profit margin.
- Participate in sales presentation to describe account management process and assist in bid process for preferred vendor when requested.
- Ensure all client account information is up to date so that a thorough knowledge and understanding of the account can be made by simply reading the client file
- Develop clear and effective written proposals for current and prospective customers.
- Analyze the market’s potential and determine the value of existing and prospective customers value to the organization.
- Supplies management with oral and written reports on customer needs, problems, interests, competitive activities, and potential for new products and services.
- Ensure effective and efficient debt recovery from clients.
- Identify incremental sales opportunities within a portfolio of customers
- Build and maintain strong relationships with customers at all levels within an organization
- Ensure client’s retention with Finchglow Travels by exceeding client expectations in every interaction with the client.
- Share information with fellow Account Managers and Team Leaders to ensure a united, consistent and professional approach to client account management
- Candidate should possess relevant qualification
- Candidate should be between the ages of 23 and 30
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 31st July, 2016.