AB Microfinance Bank Recruitment for Front Desk Officers
AB Microfinance Bank Nigeria Limited is a member of an international network of Microfinance Banks under Access Holding Microfinance AG(www.accessholding.com), with its Head office in Berlin, Germany.
The Group provides world class banking services to micro, small and medium enterprises and private individuals in Africa and Asia. It has been spreading out to other countries across the globe rapidly.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Front Desk Officer
- Ensure a clean/tidy, conducive and safe work environment (Banking Hall) for customers and staff at all times.
- Ensure that all marketing material (fliers, products and service price list, souvenirs e.t.c) are available in the banking hall for clients.
- Organize customers in queue in other to reduce waiting time as much as possible.
- Welcome customers to the bank; communicating courteously with customers by telephone, email, and face to face.
- Attracts potential customers by answering product and service questions; suggesting information about other products and services available to clients.
- Determine and respond to customers enquiries in a professional manner by direct them to the respective workstation or unit where their needs would be served.
- Coordinating loan clients for disbursement according to disbursement schedules.
- Resolves product or service problems by clarifying customer’s complaint; determining the cause of the problem; selecting and explaining the best solution to solve the problem; expediting correction or adjustment; following up to ensure resolution
- Refer unresolved customer grievances or special requests to designated departments or units for further investigation and follow-up to ensure resolution.
- Organize, Sort and distribute incoming mail without delays.
- Act as a direct supervisor to Office Assistants to ensure an effective and efficient discharge their duties at all times.
- Ensure the Office Assistant stores all confiscated items in the branch store and all related documents are sent to the head office or filed as appropriate.
- Ensure the Office Assistant regularly follow-up on scheduled maintenance of branch fixed assets (Generator, Air Conditioners e.t.c) and report any fixed asset malfunction to the admin department for a timely resolution.
- Regularly review Office Assistant’s stock records and ensure that office supplies are kept at optimal level in the branch store and readily available to the branch when required.
- Directly supervise other admin personnel (cleaners, security guards) for an effective discharge of their duties.
- Act as co-signatory to branch Petty cash account.
- Ensure that the driver’s log book, fuel login sheet, is logged properly and updated.
- Ensure that the branch telecommunication lines are adequately topped-up with airtime.
- Be security conscious and pay attention to people coming and going through the reception doors and report any suspicious activity to the GLCA or BM.
- Manage ad-hoc tasks as assigned by the GLCA or BM.
- Performance Standards / Results expected to achieve
- Conducive and tidy banking hall at all times.
- Sound knowledge of the banks products and services.
- Highest standards of customer service at all times.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills and a good sense of priorities.
- Efficient and effective supervision of the branch Office Assistant and other admin personnel in the discharge of their duties.
- Optimal stock management and up to date record of stock at the branch.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Cover letter and CV’s as an attachment to: firstname.lastname@example.org Please ensure that you indicate job title as the SUBJECT of the mail.
Note: Failure to comply would disqualify your application. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: Wednesday, 10th August, 2016.