Our Client is a major international electronics company with the headquarter based in the UAE and has other branches located within the Middle East and Africa regions. Our client needs a SALES &
MARKETING MANAGER to head the office based in Nigeria. This role is for a qualified Manager with professional managerial and supervisory background to work in Nigeria and affiliate African Countries. The candidate would also be someone who love to travel.
Job Title: Assitant Manager -Sales & Marketing
This person will be responsible to achieve annual sales and/or profit goals through efficient management and satisfaction of customer needs within assigned.
National ( Indian/ Ethnicity) . Preferably Male
USD 1,500/- USD 2,000/- ( Based on the relevant experience ).
Must have Sales and/or Marketing experience.
Ideally it would be great if they have experience in consumer Electronics or related industry preferably Technology .
New Business Development and Sales Drives .
- Focus on development and maintenance of key accounts, regional reference products.
- Perform product in-service training to ensure customer satisfaction, as needed
- Generate ideas that contribute to territory, business unit, company mission and profitability.
- Frequent market feedback on products, competition and market conditions to Product Marketing
- Develop and maintain territory specific information relative to competitors and distributors in the market mix.
- Develop, maintain and deliver accurate information on lost business
- Assist in the planning and implementation of Simulation User Group meetings or other customer forums held in assigned territory
Channel Partners/ Distributor Management.
- Develop and maintain territory coverage plan with designated territory team
Routine coverage of key assigned accounts
Excellent communication skills ( Verbal/ Written/ Spoken )
Good in Analysis
Good Ms. Office skills. ( word/Excel /PowerPoint etc..)
Must be open to travel. Applicant must be residing in Nigeria as at this moment.
How to Apply
Interested candidate should send CV to Resume@HRLeverageAfrica.com