Career Opportunities at Cromwell PSI Limited
Cromwell PSI Limited is a Strategic Outsourcing and Professional Services firm with a range of offerings that include Real Estate Advisory, Property Development, Facilities Management, Urban & Infrastructure projects, Business Consulting & Enterprise Support, Market Research, Executive Training Programs, and Industry Events.
As an ambitious and revolutionary organization that plans to shake up our target markets, we are in need of suitably qualified individuals for the vacant position below:
Job Title: Senior Research Executive
- 5 8 years’ Market Research experience; or a Master’s degree with 3 years’ experience; or a PhD with relevant experience.
- Education in a relevant field such as Business, Economics, Mathematics, Statistics, or Social Sciences is preferable.
- Specific experience in quantitative and qualitative research, including a strong technical understanding of market research models, and good project management skills to coordinate multiple and complex projects,
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate work experience, and Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and a Master’s Degree in a Business or Management-related discipline.
- Relevant professional qualifications will be an added advantage.
- Good understanding of the real estate and professional services market in Nigeria is required. Previous experience with any of the
- “Big Four” consulting firms (PwC, KPMG, Deloitte, Ernst & Young, McKinsey, Accenture and co.) will be an advantage.
- Minimum of 5 years post-graduate work experience, a Bachelor’s Degree in any discipline and strong capabilities and experience in handling the operations and administrative functions of a company.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to:email@example.com
Deadline: 31st August, 2016.