Cadbury Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of Mondelēz International, Inc, an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000 people around the world. It comprises the global snack and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
Job Title: Demand Planning Manager
Primary Accountability / Responsibilities
- Facilitate the collaborative demand planning process
- Lead and facilitate the relevant forums of the monthly demand cycle for the Cocoa Beverages, Gum & Candy category
- Develop strong communication and partnering links with Regional Demand Planning / IBP Team, Sales, Category Activation and Supply Planning to ensure that supply planning issues are captured, and where applicable are escalated within business-wide category planning forum
- Ensure that risks to business are escalated within business-wide category planning forums with Root Cause Analysis and recommendations for mitigation.
- Ensure the accurate input by the portfolio team and the timely delivery as required by stakeholders, the demand team and the regional demand and IBP teams.
- Interface with relevant category supply planners to provide input to the weekly demand control process
- Coach and develop direct reports to ensure capabilities are constantly achieved and sought for development within a current role and for future roles within the business.
- Ensure the maintenance of all relevant system data to required standards. This includes date validity, Master Data and other data elements impacting on the planning process
- Monitor and communicate any imbalance or potential KPI miss with options to mitigate on a weekly and monthly basis. Key KPIs to monitors are Case Fill Rate (CFR), Month End Peak (MEP), Invoice Accuracy (IA), etc
- Follow through with issues and actions arising within the monthly business management cycle are managed to completion
Desired Skills and Experience
- A good first degree
- 7-10 years of work experience
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in demand planning
- Experience of working with and managing multiple stakeholders
- Experience in leading key project development and execution
- Understanding and knowledge of SAP ERP and planning systems (SCORe/APO)
- Extensive knowledge of Manufacturing capabilities and processes, production scheduling constraints
- Knowledge /understanding of linkages and functional interdependencies within the organization
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply