Graduate Recruitment for Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technician at Lifehelp Medical Laboratory
Lifehelp Medical Laboratory is registered with CAC, HEFAMMA (Lagos government) and Medical Laboratory Science Council of Nigeria (MLSCN) as a Medical Diagnostic Centre. Our computerised organisation serves privates patients, several private laboratories and several hospitals around Oshodi, Mafoluku, Shogunle, Ikeja and beyond providing comprehensive 24-hour laboratory services. Due to re-organisation and expansion of our services, applications are hereby invited from suitably qualified candidates to urgently fill the vacant position below:
Job Title: Medical Laboratory Scientist/Technician (Full-Time and Part-time/Locum)
- An ideal candidate should be creative, innovative, willing to learn and prepared for on-the-job career development.
- Person must also be willing to work weekends, public holidays and on-call (when required) either as part of rota or overtime with payment.
- Performing a wide range of Laboratory analyses; provides analytical, interpretative and adversary services to associated organisations and patients; validation and quality control of laboratory kits and reagents; monitoring and maintenance of laboratory equipment; supervising and overseeing general activities of the laboratory including staff of lower grades; reporting and accountable to Laboratory Director and appointed external Auditors (Quality Control and Finance).
- A minimum of B.Sc plus Associate of AMLSCN, BMLS or Associate is required.
- Skills in basic computer (Word, Excel) will be added advantage.
Required Skills and Experience:
- A minimum of one year previous experience working in a multidisciplinary Medical Laboratory is required.
- Skill in Good Laboratory Practice (GLP) and Quality Control (internal and external).
- Experience working as part of a team is essential.
Annual salary between N720,000 – N1.2millions (negotiable) but depends on qualifications, experience, performance in interview and agreed weekly hours of duty.
Exact date and time will be communicated to shortlisted candidates through email and/or phone
How to Apply
Interested candidate/applicant with current practice license or evidence of registration issued by MLSCN, should email his/her application with copies of CV’s including two references, credentials, evidence of CPD and practice license to:email@example.com please send all Email documents/attachments as WORD or PDF files. Application should be addressed as below and post indicated clearly as full-time, part-time or both (for consideration on both patterns).
The Laboratory Director,
Lifehelp Medical Diagnostic and Research Laboratories,
Flat 4, 571 Agege Motor Road,
Shogunle Via Oshodi,
Deadline: 30th September, 2016