Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Limited – Drilling and production are tough-and getting tougher. But Nachitech makes it easier by helping you focus on the job at hand. Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services Company provides total wellsite support, production and logistical services to oil and gas operators all over Nachitech Oilfield Supplies & Services CompanyWest Africa, North Africa and Middle East.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graduate Trainee Program (GTP)
Graduate Trainee Program (GTP) affords talented young graduates to build a mutually rewarding career within Nachitech Oilfield Supplies and Services Company.
- Prospective candidates should be able to demonstrate the following attributes: Talent, ambition and enthusiasm to be the best.
- Strong passion for excellence.
- Ability to thrive in a dynamic and fast-paced business environment.
- Excellent interpersonal and team-working skills.
- Strong analytical and presentation skills.
- Strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Good problem-solving focus, with a great appetite for learning.
They also must possess the following:
- A minimum of Second Class (Upper Division) in any of the following disciplines: Engineering (Materials, Chemical, Petroleum, Electrical/Electronics, Process, Industrial and Oil and Gas) Geology, Geophysics, Petro-Physics Industrial Chemistry, Chemistry Finance, Accounting (ACCA, ACA) Economics
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to HR via the company’s email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline:28th September, 2016.