Graphics Designer Job at World Learning Nigeria
World Learning is a nonprofit organization advancing leadership in more than 60 countries. We envision a just world, driven by engaged citizens and thriving communities. Our mission is to empower people and strengthen institutions through education, sustainable development, and exchange programs.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Graphics Designer
- World Learning Nigeria seeks to recruit a graphics developer on a part-time contract to support the organization with graphic design work.
- Develop infographics for our training material and documentation
- Develop graphics for our social media and e-training platform
- Develop flowcharts for our capacity development material
- Customize our training PowerPoint slides
- Support with photo and video edits for project related events
- At least 1-2 years’ experience in graphic design, web and media graphics
- Creative and innovative in graphic design
- Excellent skills on infographics
- Hands on experience on graphic design software and tools (Adobe creative suite, Maya, 3D Max)
- Skilled in web and social media graphics
- Photography and video editing will be an added advantage
- This is a contractual position and the successful candidate will be engaged on a part-time basis for an initial period of 3 months with a fixed contractual fee.
- Successful candidate should have his own workstation (laptop with relevant software).
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s of not more than 3 pages clearly indicating your skills, competencies and experiences as well as you availability to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Youth and women are highly encouraged to apply