Greensprings School is an independent, non-partisan, day and boarding school for boys and girls from 18months – 18years.
JOB TITLE: Speech and Language Therapist
As a speech and language therapist (SLT), you would assess and support people with communication problems. You would also use your skills to help people who have difficulties with eating, drinking and swallowing.
As a speech and language therapist, candidate will work with children and adults who have;
- Difficulties making themselves understood through speech
- A patient and caring personality
- Ability to solve problems
- Initiative, flexibility, team working skill and patience.
- Problems understanding language
- A stammer
- Difficulties with feeding, chewing or swallowing excellent communication and listening skills
How to Apply
Interested and qualified applicants should forward their CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org mail subject as SPEECH AND LANGUAGE THERAPIST