Mondelēz International makes some of the best-known snacks brands around the globe. Our 15 global Power Brands in biscuits (Oreo; Chips Ahoy!; TUC; belVita; Club Social and Barni), chocolate (Milka, Lacta, Toblerone, and Cadbury Dairy Milk) and gum & candy (Trident, Chiclets, Halls, Stride and Cadbury Dairy Milk Eclairs) are expected to drive 60 percent of our company’s growth going forward.
Job Title: Sales Development Manager
- Reporting to the Territory Commercial Manager (TCM), the role will have responsibility for ensuring the delivery of exceptional retail execution standards throughout stores within agreed retail environments in the assigned territory.
- The role will also ensure compliance in all areas of operational activities and drive sales and profitability through the performance and development of Sales Representatives and Merchandisers in the assigned territory.
Specific Responsibilities Will Include To
- Contribute to the formulation and implementation of the retail and/or wholesale strategy for assigned area.
- Manage the sales force in assigned area to deliver value to the customer at the right time, place, quality and quantity.
- Manage customer service activities and capability development to optimize and sustain sales performance and customer satisfaction in the assigned area.
- Ensure that all stores in the assigned environment adhere to compliance requirements in all areas of operational activities, company policies and procedures
- Clearly communicate sales targets and retail execution objectives to Reps and Merchandisers so that they remain well informed of their required contributions.
- Achieve stock control targets in line with company guidelines.
- Support the delivery of all marketing campaigns in assigned area
- Effectively manage the performance and development of store managers to drive and maximize sales performance throughout the area,
- Good first degree in any related discipline. Sales experience is a distinct advantage
- Good communication (verbal & written) skills. Ability to communicate in local dialect of territory is essential
- Demonstrated ability in collaborative work style, relationship management, initiative and follow through
How to Apply