The role involves working with Heads of BUs and employees, to identify, develop and implement solutions across a range of HR functions including, workforce planning, managing for performance, industrial relations, organisational restructuring, employee relations, organisational and employee development.
The role has responsibility for working with all to develop a positive organisational culture, aligned to our values and which fosters accountability, innovation and continuous improvement. The role will be a key driver and leader in ensuring the effective development and implementation of HR strategies, policies and processes; and the specific HR strategies required to build capability.Key Responsibilities:
- · In conjunction with other members of the HR team, take a leadership role in the development and implementation of generalist HR strategies, policies and projects.
- · Identify, design and implement general HR strategies and solutions to achieve agreed outcomes relating to: organisational design, organisational change, performance management, workforce and strategic planning and other generalist HR activities inclusive of effective negotiation and consultation with staff
- ·Deliver a high level of proactive and reactive support, management and advice to managers and staff in employee relations, encompassing, equal employment opportunity/diversity case management.
- · Contribute as a HR team member to develop and/or enhance policies, procedures and systems to support HR ‘best practice”.
- ·Represent and provide high level advice and support on behalf of Genesis on internal and external forums and committees.
- ·Develop effective, collaborative relationships and networking with all internal clients and external stakeholders.
- ·Lead, develop and motivate the HR team. ·Develop training processes to satisfy organisational competence and assist the team to produce best practice learning aids and presentations
- ·Take ownership of the HR results and outcomes
- · Provide high level, timely and professional advice to senior managers and staff, in interpreting and implementing human resource policy including: change management; HR planning; industrial relations; retention, performance management; workplace health; and organisation development and change