At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully
selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
New Usual Limited is recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Mobile Software Developer
- We are looking for a Mobile Application developer responsible for the development and maintenance of applications aimed at a vast number of diverse Android / IOS devices.
- Your primary focus will be the development of Android / IOS applications and their integration with back-end services.
- Therefore, commitment to collaborative problem solving, sophisticated design, and creating quality products is essential.
- Designs wireframes and translate into high quality code
- Identify and correct bottlenecks and fix bugs
- Help maintain code quality, organization, and automatization
- Build mobile applications for new and already existing web apps.
- Ensure the best possible performance, quality, and responsiveness of the application
- Familiarity with RESTful APIs to connect Android / IOS applications to back-end services
- Strong knowledge of UI design principles, patterns, and best practices
- Familiarity with continuous integration
- Sound Knowledge of C#, PHP, MySQL
- Sound Knowledge of Xamarin, cordova (Phonegap), Ionic framework,
- Web service integration experience (SOAP, REST, JSON, XML)
- A firm grasps of threading, memory management, UI development, and OO design
- Experience with third-party libraries and APIs
- Experience with offline storage, threading, and performance tuning
- Knowledge of the open-source Android ecosystem and the libraries available for common tasks
- Ability to understand business requirements and translate them into technical requirements
- Familiarity with cloud message APIs and push notifications
- Understanding of Google’s Android design principles and interface guidelines
- Proficient understanding of code versioning tools, such as Git
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 7th September, 2016.