At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: System Engineer
- Join our innovative company and work in a fun environment with some of the brightest and best minds in the field of Management Consulting and Information Technology. If you are entrepreneurial and can demonstrate uncommon talent, communication, energy, and a positive drive geared towards raising the success bar, we would like to talk to you.
- As a System Engineer, you will provide planning, technical expertise, and direction for system and network services with expertise installing, configuring and maintaining system and network operating systems, application software and patches and firmware. Amongst others. Agile and abreast of technology trends, architectures, and products. Disciplined, goal driven and excellent customer orientation.
- Design, Plan and Implement Microsoft Windows Server and Exchange (On-Premise, Cloud and Hybrid) Platforms
- Virtualized VMWare and HyperV implementation experience
- Experience upgrading Microsoft Exchange, implementing High Availability and Redundancy on Messaging System
- Implementation of Email Archiving and Compliance
- Windows Server Active Directory Upgrade
- Upgrade of Microsoft Windows Servers to windows server 2012
- Implementation of Microsoft SharePoint Intranet Portal
- Implementation of Hardware Load Balancer
- Implementation of Microsoft Windows Update Services, Microsoft System Center Configuration Manager and Microsoft System Center Operations Manager
- Experience implementing Enterprise Security solutions and anti-virus protection
- Project Management, User and Technical Training
- Experience implementing Cisco, Huawei, IBM, HP, Lenovo and Dell enterprise servers
- Microsoft and Cisco certifications will be added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
21st September, 2016.