At New Usual Limited, we strive to innovate and lead with technology. We invest in innovative technologies that deliver business value in short time scales and help our customer use technology in ways that deliver the utmost in profitability and brand differentiation. Our people are carefully selected, well trained and highly motivated to deliver outstanding business and technical service.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Corporate Training Facilitator
- Assess training needs through, interviews with employees, focus groups, or consultation with managers, instructors, or customer representatives.
- Attend meetings or seminars to obtain information for use in training programs or to inform management of training program status.
- Design, plan, organize, or direct orientation and training programs for employees or customers.
- Develop alternative training methods if expected improvements are not seen.
- Evaluate modes of training delivery, such as in-person or virtual to optimize training effectiveness, training costs, or environmental impacts.
- Keep up with developments in area of expertise by reading current journals, books, or magazine articles.
- Monitor, evaluate, or record training activities or program effectiveness.
- Obtain, organize, or develop training procedure manuals, guides, or course materials, such as handouts or visual materials.
- Offer specific training programs to help workers maintain or improve job skills.
- Present information using a variety of instructional techniques or formats, such as role playing, simulations, team exercises, group discussions, videos, or lectures.
- Evaluate training materials prepared by instructors, such as outlines, text, or handouts.
- Schedule classes based on availability of classrooms, equipment, or instructors.
- Monitor training costs and prepare budget reports to justify expenditures.
- Bring on board, and assign instructors to conduct training.
- Negotiate contracts with clients including desired training outcomes, fees, or expenses.
- Supervise, evaluate, or refer instructors to skill development classes.
- Coordinate recruitment and placement of training program participants.
- Refer trainees to employer relations representatives, to locations offering job placement assistance, if warranted.
How to Apply
Interested candidates should send their application letter and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
19th August, 2016.