Jobs at Automotive Company for Security Control Room Officer
Workforce Management Centre (WFMC) – Our client, a foremost Automotive company, is currently seeking to employ suitably qualified candidate to fill the position below:
Job Title: Security Control Room Officer
- To provide and support a full Security Control Room Operation in a 24 hour response environment – utilising and operating all the systems within the control room, ensuring that all requests for assistance are attended too and that all electronic systems are operating to their optimum.
- To operate and respond to all aspects of Control Room Operations.
- To operate, monitor, evaluate and maintain CCTV systems and ensuring visual images are always to necessary standard.
- Manage the dedicated emergency telephones and the telephone system and be aware of emergency response procedures.
- Manage the Access Control Systems and two-way radio communications with Security.
- Monitor the Fire Alarm systems and pass on via radio or telephone any information necessary for the safety and security of the company.
- Report as necessary any incidents to the emergency services.
- Undertake any other duties that are necessary within the Security Control room.
- Report any failures or issues to the Security Manager.
- Hold a University Degree/HND in any discipline.
- Must have a minimum of two years hands-on Control Room experience in the use of CCTV, Access Control System and two-way radio communications.
- An ability to demonstrate a positive and proactive attitude.
- An ability to work as part of a team over a 24/7 rotating roster.
- Strong communication skills.
- Good experience in Microsoft Office applications, word and excel.
- A high level of written and oral communication to undertake routine management reporting, log keeping and reporting of incidents.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Note: Candidate should indicate the position for which they are applying for in the subject line.
Deadline: 26th August, 2016.