Kerildbert Holdings Limited is a leading 3rd Party Logistics Service Provider of Shipment, Clearing & Freight Forwarding, Customs Brokerage and Procurement Services to blue-chip firms in the country. Incorporated in 1988, Kerildbert integrates various services to enable it finance, collect,
import and deliver (door to door) all kinds of products such as raw materials, engineering spares, finished products, in sectors ranging from FMCG to Oil and Gas.
Kerildbert Holdings Limited is presently seeking to fill the position of an Accounts Executive
JOB TITLE: Accounts Executive
- Review, check petty cash reimbursements and issue cheques for all accounts due
- Generating daily cash book reports/summaries and banking of company’s funds
- Monitoring/managing cash flow to ensure sufficient funds availability
- Preparing/providing information and assisting in the conduct of the finance audit
- Reconciling, recording and banking of revenue
- Undertaking reconciliations and preparing reconciliation statements
- Report to management on outstanding issues and potential debtors problems
- Arrange for debt repayment or establish repayment schedules, based on customers’ financial situations
- Locate and notify clients of delinquent accounts by mail, telephone, or personal visits to solicit payment
- Persuade customers to pay amounts due on credit accounts, damage claims, or non-payable cheques
- Confer with customers by telephone or in person to determine reasons for overdue payments and to review the terms of sales, service, or credit contracts
- Locate and monitor overdue accounts, using computers and a variety of automated systems.
- Answer customer questions regarding problems with their accounts.
- Record information about financial status of customers and status of collection efforts
- Data entry and maintenance of all aspects of bookkeeping records including sales and purchase ledger input, reconciliations, journals and nominal ledger administration
- Ensure timely generation of customers’ invoices in accordance with the individual contracts/agreements.
- Establish a reliable/efficient information system to monitor billing and collection reports.
- Ensure periodical reconciliation of accounts receivables related accounts.Produce financial and operational reports related to collection in a timely manner
- Review and control of daily collection reports
- Liaises with internal and external auditors on billing and collection related issues
- Resolve all problems for clients, copy invoices, proof of delivery, credit notes, and liaise internally to progress any problems that are being handled in any other department
- Consult with clients to resolve complaints and verify financial and credit transactions
- Good Analytical skills
- Good Communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer focus
- Smart thinker and execution skills
- Business and entrepreneurial spirit
- Results and performance oriented
- Must possess a minimum of a second class Upper in Accounting or any related discipline from a reputable University
- Minimum of 1-2 years’ experience in a similar role
- Applicant should not be more than 29 years
- Candidate should be preferably female
- Prior experience with invoicing and customer relationship management is required.
- Competence in Microsoft office products, most especially Excel and accounting software programme is a must.
How to Apply
Click Here to Apply