Kimberly-Clark and its well-known global brands are an indispensable part of life for people in more than 150 countries. Every day, 1.3 billion people – nearly a quarter of the world’s population – trust K-C brands and the solutions they provide to enhance their health, hygiene, and well-being.
With brands such as Kleenex, Scott, Huggies, Pull-Ups, Kotex, and Depend, Kimberly-Clark holds No.1 or No. 2 share positions in more than 80 countries. With a 135-year history of innovation, we believe in recruiting the best people and putting them in the right jobs so that they can do their best work. If original thinking and a passion to win inspire you, come Unleash Your Power at Kimberly-Clark.
Kimberly-Clark is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Credit Controller
- To manage customer accounts from order delivery to payment .
- To collect, allocate cash, reconcile and monitor debtor’s accounts to minimise bad debts and contribute to maintaining positive corporate cash flow.
- To provide quality service and build and maintain good working relationships with both internal and external customers
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Matric with Accounting / Bookkeeping. At least 3-5 year’s Credit Control coupled with Claims experience. Experience within the FMCG industry is a non-negotiable requirement.
- Thoroughness, accuracy, attention to detail and be able to work under pressure. Proficiency in MS Office is a must.
- Contribute to maintaining positive corporate cash flow through ensuring customer adherence to payment terms and collecting amounts due on time.
- Allocation of payments and reconciliations of all accounts to be effected before month end to facilitate follow up of unpaid amounts and claim resolution.
- To manage claims received for delivery and pricing discrepancies and rebate / promotional invoices, taking corrective action as necessary and ensuring that valid claims are promptly credited and/or reimbursed by the customer. Claims to be handled on 80/20 principle (i.e. handling large values first).
- Copy claims not on hand to be obtained on a monthly basis.
- Arrange regular customer visits to address account issues and to assist in claims resolution.
- Ensure integrity of customer master data by responding to customer requests and initiating changes with Master Data Team. Amendments to member accounts viz blocked members, new sold-to accounts must be actioned as soon as they are received, failure to do so can increase risk of allowing supplies to deleted members and also result in lost sales as orders would not be delivered on time to new stores.
- From time to time tasks that do not make part of this job description may be allocated to the employee based on the discretion of management.
- Regularly reviewing customer performance and suggest credit limits adjustments as necessary .
- Adhere to authorisation limits of all entries processed through the accounts department as laid down in the corporate financial policies or instructions.
- Manage in coming orders held for credit at regular intervals during the day to ensure minimum disruption to order flow and manage risk to KCSA. Ensure that all customers do not exceed their credit limits and that incoming orders for customers exceeding credit limits are checked and referred to line Manager for approval.
- Certain customer statements to be compiled manually on excel on a monthly basis to ensure compliance to customer’s specifications with regards to claims reference, statement format etc. Statements to be received by the customer on or before the fifth (5th) of each month. Copy invoices to be provided as required either with the statement or on a weekly basis.
Job Title: Business Analyst – West and Central Africa
- The Role Partners with business leadership/teams to provide a wide range of financial analysis and recommendations. Implementation of financial strategies and plans to meet the needs of customers.
Administrative and management:
- Manage general administration functions in accordance with CFI.
- Safety- ensure compliance to OSH act regulations and achieving safety objectives within area of responsibility.
- Partner with the business teams by providing financial/business insights, evaluation, analysis and directions.
- Interpret and communicate financial information effectively with business partners and proactively contribute to build capabilities in the business teams.
- Drive activities that will result in the optimization and realization of Revenue – Optimize the Net Realize Revenue through deployment of state of the art tools, developing capabilities and driving mindset change.
- Utilize understanding of brands building dynamics to achieve medium and long term business goals.
- Proactively challenge and improve business plans to add value and highlight risks and support development of mitigation plans.
- Adapt interpersonal approach to deal with various level in the organization to maximize impact.
- Develop continuous improvement in the control environment by ensuring Corporate Financial Policies & Procedures are implemented maintained and adhered to, this include SOX related test and reporting as well.
- Implement, manage and maintain up to date accounting and reporting systems, which will enable the department to obtain and distribute accurate information that is relevant.
- Plan prepare and execute the annual operating budgets to ensure that they are relevant and accurate, as well as quarterly updates.
- Assist when needed in the other operations process stream accounting areas.
- Manage preparation of general ledger reconciliations and timeous resolution of reconciling items.
- Manage the preparation, analysis and evaluation of monthly, quarterly, annual and ad-hoc financial information with the objective of providing timeous, meaningful information to guide management towards successfully achieving KC WECA financial targets.
- Support WECA operations in any analysis and costing requirements with information that can assist/influence important business decisions.
- Manage the capital and operating lease processes for KC WECA, including the budgeting process, internal control, appropriation analysis review as well as preparation, spending and document control.
- Attend to and advise Line Managers on finance issues identified, while assisting Line Managers in any financial related requirements.
- Provide day –to –day on the job and off the job advice/guidance to employees and line managers on Company financial policies (CFP’s), practices and procedures to support the corporation’s program for strong central financial control by reporting whenever corporate policies or instructions are not being followed.
Required Qualifications / Experience
- Degree in Finance, ACA, CIMA or similar financial qualification with a minimum of six years’ experience in all aspects of accounting within a manufacturing, preferably exposure to the commercial FMCG environment and trading dynamics.
- Strong system, accounting and management accounting knowledge. Requires a general knowledge of manufacturing principles and internal controls.
- Proven leadership skills. Very high interpersonal skills are required to effectively function at a multitude of levels from senior management to entry level personnel.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to: email@example.com
Deadline 18th August, 2016.