Chlorophyll Solutions provides general ICT Advisory services as well as Energy services solution offerings for both Power Distribution Companies and general residential, commercial and industrial applications.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Logistics and Project Assistant
- Effectively manage data on field installations and produce reports on field work;
- Manage inventory of meters and accessories collected from customer and query any discrepancies.
- Meet with Project Manager on a regular basis to provide project updates and share relevant information pertaining to field work;
- Preparation of customer and in house reports as delegated by the Project Manager
- Report all issues and risks that may arise on the project
- Field visits to monitor work done and when necessary in consultation with Field Manager and Supervisors;
- Provide administrative and logistic support to the Project Office;
- Assist and make appointments with customer managers, including logistics arrangements and secretarial assistance when needed;
- Responsible for all documents, certificates required for the project vehicle;
- Responsible for the project tools including vehicle repair and fuel management.
- Technical Degree (minimum of OND)
- Knowledge of the assigned geographical area
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Good working knowledge of MS Outlook, Word and Excel
- Ability to quickly and accurately input data to bespoke excel templates
- Good attention to detail.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s / Resumes to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline: 24th August, 2016.