New vacancy at JAGAL Group
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group’s broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Business Acquisition Team Admin Support
Prime Responsibilities and Duties
- Ensure the confidentiality and sensitivity of all matters and issues related to the BA teams activities are respected at all times.
- Organizing, scheduling, setting up and coordinating meetings and appointments etc.
- Liaison with IT, Security, HSE and Facilities to set-up meeting rooms.
- Dealing with visitors, liaising with staff members, preparing travel plans, pickups, access, accommodation, etc.
- Process and follow-up on all payments / invoices.
- Support with team documentation (scanning, filing, printing).
- Update action trackers and registers as required.
- Other duties as required (document formatting, generating templates, etc.).
- Internal relationship building with BA team members.
- Have the potential to assume other responsibilities as role develops.
Job Requirements(R) – required, (P) – preferred, (L) – like to have.
- Detailed knowledge of Jagal Group structure and personnel. (R)
- Detailed knowledge of Nigerdock structure and personnel. (R)
- Detailed knowledge of Microsoft Office suite of business programmes (R).
- 5 years demonstrable experience of administrative support role (P).
- Recognised professional qualification, business administration, at degree level or equivalent (P)
- In-depth knowledge of Client’s business (L)
- Strong working knowledge of common industry practice in the commercial and technical areas (P)
- Competent communicator, verbal and written, at both team and supervisory levels. (P)
How to Apply