Nursing Job At Medecins Du Monde
In Nigeria, violence in the northeast has caused massive displacement and at the same time restricted movement: it has disrupted food supplies, seriously hindered access to basic services, and limited agricultural activities. People affected by violence in Adamawa, Borno, and Yobe, and neighbouring Bauchi, Taraba, and Gombe states are in urgent need of protection, shelter, food, and access to health services and education.
MdM is starting an emergency response to this crisis, in the Borno state and is looking for experienced human resources to join its team on the field in the coming weeks.
- Under the supervision of the medical coordinator and you will work in close collaboration with the medical team.
- You hold a nursing degree experience in nutrition would be an asset)
- You have at least 2 years of work experience
- You are able to work under pressure
- You have excellent organizational skills
- You are in a good physical condition
- You are respectful, diplomatic and have an excellent behavior
- English: fluent
- French: is an asset
- Status: Volunteer – VSI
- Contract: Volunteer – VSI (French status)
- Duration: 3 months
- 915 euros / month + perdiem