Crown Agents – We are an international development company that partners with governments, aid organisations and companies in over 100 countries. Through consultancy, supply chain management and financial services, we help countries grow their economies, strengthen their health systems and
improve financial management. Taking on clients’ fundamental challenges, we make lasting change to the systems and improve financial management.
We have worked with many of our client countries for many decades and are a stakeholder in their growth and development, with people and offices in Africa and Asia as well as the UK, US and Japan. In addition, we work in partnership with multilateral agencies such as the World Bank, European Commission, United Nations agencies and regional development banks.
We are looking for a National Consultant to assist with the delivery of the below research on behalf of the Nigeria Port Authority:
Job Title: Research Consultant
- Research Consultant – Required to assist with Research for The Nigerian Port Authority
- Improved implementation and timely progression of the Port Reform Program
- Adoption of at least some of the recommendations made by this projectProject coordination meetings (Inception, Checkpoint)
- Draft revised 25 year development plan for Nigeria’s ports.
- Draft report on review of concessions and implications for tackling corruption
- Final research reports covering all areas
- Final report on review of NPAwith recommendations on how to improve the efficiency of NPA across board
- Final report on the potential of using a Single Customs Window for improving ports operations.
- Final revised 25 year development plan for Nigeria’s ports
- Final report on review of concessions and implications for tackling corruption
- Research covering all areas of port authority
- Project coordination meetings (Inception, Checkpoint)
- Draft research reports covering all areas.
- Draft report on review of NPAwith recommendations on how to improve the efficiency of NPA across board.
- Draft report on the potential of using a Single Customs Window for improving ports operations.
The key project consultant will have:
- Minimum of a Master’s degree in a relevant field from a reputable university
- Experience of Nigerian trading
- Track record of international experience and delivery of consulting projects and advisory service to public and private bodies
- Working language: English
- Minimum of 10 years’ experience in port, maritime and transport logistics, International trade and other relevant expertise
- Membership of relevant professional bodies is desirable
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their updated CV’s to: Maureen.Ademola@ng.crownagents.comand copy: Charl.Coetzer@crownagents.co.uk
Note: Successful applicant will be contacted.