Vacancies for Software Developer in Abuja, FCT at Interra Networks Limited
Interra Networks Limited (Interra), is a leading provider of Information & Communications Technology (ICT) solutions for the private and public sector. We develop, deploy and manage ICT products and services with a focus on the emerging markets of the world from as simple as a website to as complex as a secure IP-Voice Network, we can help turn your business needs into a working solution. We bring our years of experience to bear in developing innovative solutions and partnering with our clients to ensure they derive maximum value from their technology projects.
We invite individuals with competencies that match our needs to please contact us. We look forward to hearing from you and investigating the potential of having you join our team! Applications are hereby invited from qualified candidates to fill the position below:
Job Title: Software Developer
Location: Abuja, FCT
- The ideal candidate will join our growing and dynamic software development team and should be able to analyze, design, develop and maintain software solutions to meet with clients requirements.
- A good first degree.
- 3 years work experience with proof of Software Development.
- Good analysis and design skills
- Strong knowledge of the LINUX OS environment is required
- Strong knowledge of the following is an added advantage:
- Relevant Professional Qualifications will be an added advantage
- Analysis, design and development of software systems to meet with clients requirements. Configuring, customizing and adapting various software products for clients needs
- Developing existing applications by analyzing and identifying areas for modification; ‘bolting together’ existing software products and getting incompatible platforms to work together;
- Experience working with Version Control
Click here to apply online
Job Title: Senior Software Developer
Location: Abuja, F.C.T
Major Duties and Responsibilities
- Develop and manage software application development on various platforms Linux, Windows, PHP and (Java or C#), SQL, MySQL, HTML, Web, Desktop and Mobile device
- Provide application support for solutions that are in live production by systems upgrade and bug resolution
- Provide administrative support for solutions that are in live production
- Assist in development of new business initiatives
- As well as other duties required by the Head of Software Development
- Coordinate the unit’s internship program (INSIP).
- Highly self-motivated
- Software development and scripting skills.
- Project management skills.
- Must be able to work flexible hours on-site and remote.
- Ability to work with minimal supervision and possess good organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills.
- Good analytical skills, critical thinking and problem solving skills
- Good communication skills
- Leadership skills
Experience and Qualification
- B.Sc/M.Sc in relevant field
- Minimum of 3 years experience out of which 2 years must be in similar role
How to Apply
Click here to apply online