Trithel International Consulting Limited – A progressive, indigenous manufacturing company seeks to employ a hard working and self-motivated individual as:
Job Title: Accounts Assistant
Locations: Lagos, Jos
- To raise and process invoices, receipts and expense voucher transactions for daily transactions.
- To daily post financial transactions to the general ledger.
- To perform bank statement reconciliation and confirm customer cash lodgements.
- To maintain cash and bank – book daily entries.
- To monitor cash flow administration
Educational Qualification & Experience
- OND or AAT in Accounting from a reputable higher institution.
- Minimum of 2-3 years auditing experience in an audit firm or accounting firm.
- Age: Not above 30 years.
Technicaland Behaviourial Competencies:
- Excellent numerate and booking skills
- Attention to detail.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office particularly MS Excel.
- Strong reasoning ability and good sense of judgement
- Familiarity with accounting software packages.
- Excellent communication skills.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should forward their CV’s to:email@example.com stating Accounts Assistant as the subject
Deadline: 26th August, 2016
Leave a Reply