Randstad Construction Property Engineering – Our client, VSO, is the worlds leading independent international development organisation that works through volunteers to fight poverty in developing countries. Our high-impact approach brings people together to share skills, build capabilities, promote international understanding and action to change lives and make the world a fairer place.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Volunteer, Teacher Trainer – Role 2
Reference number: JOB0026618
- This role will support the transformation and improvement of the Education system in Nigeria
- Placement period is initially maximum 12 months based on arrival date (project begins 1st September 2016 for 12 months). Strong likelihood of extension of up to two years.
- You have a minimum of 3 years teaching experience specifically in teaching literacy and numeracy using the UK National educational curriculum or its equivalent.
- You are willing and capable of working as part of a team work
- You can adapt your knowledge and experience to Nigeria
- You are a highly skilled teacher trainer with training and international experience, who can support the Education Sector Support Programme in Nigeria (ESSPIN) project.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online