Bulldozer Operator Jobs at JAGAL Group
Jagal offers diverse career opportunities across all its business activities. The Group’s broad range of industries and services offer rewarding prospects for various professional backgrounds and can satisfy ambitions for a successful future career.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Bulldozer Operator
Reporting to: Supervisor
- Excavating and grading of ditches, slopes and roadways as needed.
- The Bulldozer operator will also spread materials such as base and dirt on roads and embankments to plan and grade elevations.
- Drives bulldozer in successive passes over terrain to raise or lower terrain to specified grade following markings on grade stakes or hand signals.
- Performs routine maintenance on equipment, such as lubricating, fuelling, and cleaning.
- Understands and follows all safety rules and proper procedures associated with the responsibilities of the job.
- Performs the functions of operating a variety of bulldozers.
- Use the equipment for the functions which had been prepared and determined by the direct superior.
- Performs safety inspection of bulldozer, wire rope, hooks, slings and rigging as required.
- Daily maintenance of the crane including completion of daily check list.
- Operation of various types of bulldozers.
- Performing other related tasks that maybe assigned.
- Minimum of Two years’ experience and training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Ability to read and comprehend simple instructions, short correspondence, and memos. Ability to write simple correspondence.
- Ability to effectively present information in one-on-one and small group situations to customers, clients, and other employees of the organization.
- Ability to perform operations using units to calculate weight measurement, volume, and distance.
- Ability to apply common sense in carrying out detailed but uninvolved written or oral instructions.
- Ability to deal with problems involving a few concrete variables in standardized situations.
How to Apply