Cadbury Nigeria Plc is a subsidiary of Mondelz International Inc, an American multinational confectionery, food and beverage conglomerate, employing around 107,000 people around the world. It comprises the global snack and food brands of the former Kraft Foods Inc.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Category Brand Manager, Chocolate
Job Number: 1613023
- Supports the execution of category activation marketing strategy/plan within the cluster/ market.
- The role leverage links between the cluster/market and the category.
- The role works closely with the Market Sales teams to deliver plan through superior consumer and customer activation
Principal Accountabilities / Responsibilities
- Supports the execution and performance of annual category marketing plans in the country / cluster aligned with the category strategy for P&L delivery with a monthly / quarterly and annual horizon.
- Implements superior consumer and customer activation of agreed brand equity , renovation and innovation 4-2-1 ‘s
- Implements the IMC programs, working with BU category activation , agencies, and drive local adaptation of brand communication
- Manage connection & media planning and buying locally
- Ensure effective working relationships and cross functional alignment of the category marketing plans with RCT, Sales (Category Planning & KAM) CI, CS&L and Finance and agency leadership to ensure effective in market brand activation in accordance with brand plans, activation strategy, schedule and calendar
- Manages required investment, prioritization, resources and enablers in order to deliver category targets
- Collaborates with the Equity &Innovation teams to develop insight led and strategically relevant communication that drive brand health and category growth within the cluster/market
- Feedbacks into product development and service offers; collaborate to create, launch and track performance of product and service offerings in our markets
- Manages marketing spend budgets & improve profitability (ROI) across the cluster/market
- Understands local Sales capacity execution capability and coordinate with Category Lead and market GM’s on cross category priority alignments.
Key Performance Indicators
- Brand / Category P&L @ AC , Revised Forecasts – Volume , revenue , gross margins %, Net contribution % at Market level
- Cluster Category P&L
- Market Share Markets
- GTN efficiency and ROI
- A&C spend effectiveness and ROI’s
- Brand penetration / frequency in market
- University degree in Marketing or applicable working experience
- Excellent Knowledge of English language
- Strong PC literacy (Excel, PP)
- Strong people management skills
- Communication skills
- Idea Leadership and Drive for Results
- Handling Complexity, problem solving, analytical and conceptual skills
- Business Acumen, Organizational agility
- Project leadership skills
- Strong planning skills
- Minimum of 5 years’ experience in blue chip multinational FMCGs in both marketing & Sales roles with involvement in broad commercial issues.
- Demonstrable experience in execution of outstanding marketing programmes based on consumer insights.
- In-depth understanding of consumer needs
- Influencing senior stakeholders.
How to Apply
Click here to apply online