EPCM Engineers Limited – From the early stages of an engineering project, our experienced engineers provide expertise needed to derive optimal project definitions in a robust application of the conceptual design and selection process.
Through iterative utilization of formulation, analysis, cost estimation/optimization techniques, risk assessments, research, decision analysis, specification and modification, we add value by developing concepts that refine functional requirements within our client’s financial constraints, schedule, quality and the international and local Regulatory Compliance framework.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Civil/Project Engineer
- A minimum of 5 Years’ relevant experience
- HND/BSc./MSc. Building Technology, Civil Engineering
- Proficiency in AutoCAD, Revit Structure & STAAD Pro Or current Structural Design Software
- Proficiency in 3D Rendering Software
- Construction site supervision experience
- Membership of NSE/COREN will be an added advantage
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should submit their detailed Resume to:firstname.lastname@example.org Your application should include a Cover letter, providing a summary of your experience and outlining your convictions regarding your suitability for the job. If there is only one position available, why do you qualify to be selected?
- Application Email Subject line should read: Job Title/Number of Years’ of Experience in Similar Capacity/Full Name. Example: CIVIL ENGINEER/10 Years/Johnson Philips
- Only Shortlisted candidates will be contacted.