E-Commerce Lead At TheJobMag Limited
Our client, is a leading brand in the fashion retail industry with specialization in top notch children clothing and stores across Nigeria. We are currently seeking highly talented individuals with proven retail experience to lead the Client’s E-Commerce operations.
Job Title: E-Commerce Lead
The E-Commerce Lead is responsible for providing leadership and direction for growth and success of the organizations online direct sales channel. He/she will be responsible for online content management, creating online marketing opportunities and initiatives that would deliver best personal shopping experience to customers.
The desired candidate should be able to demonstrate high level Omni-channel e-commerce, analytics, sales and retail experience. Are you the one we are looking for? Then you should know that some of your duties would include the following:
1. Develop and implement strategy for the development and management of the online business both brand and e-commerce
2. Provide leadership in customer experience including design, content, information architecture, site performance, functionality and usability, working closely other teams
3. Develop and implement strategies for in-depth analysis, reporting and growth in online sales KPIs, customer retention and brand experience
4. Ensure timely and accurate deployment of new products and content management
5. Ensuring constant update of new technologies and strategies to ensure the brand remains at the forefront of online with the designer arena
6. Lead strategy and implementation of automated email marketing, lifecycle campaigns
7. Lead online promotional calendar with aggressive conversion-oriented approach
8. Manage and grow affiliate marketing efforts to reach core demographics
9. Expand social commerce efforts on Pinterest, Facebook, Twitter, Instagram etc.
10. Oversee product offering and ensuring sales are maximized and content delivered effectively.
11. Manage relationships with outside web developers and 3rd party e-commerce software vendors
12. Manage product information production to provide best shopping experience
13. Develop site personalization strategies incorporating geolocation, shopping behaviour, order history, email and social media interactions
14. Report on KPIs and other issues and take remedial action where necessary
15. Ensure all service criteria are met investigating any anomalies with the warehouse or credit and report back to customers.
16. Manage and monitor undelivered orders, credit notes, refunds, exchanges, customer emails
17. Drive merchandising for categories based on historical sales data and analytics
18. Monitor sales, stock and gross margin report by division, concept and product group, for review with Merchandising/Retail operations.
Desired Competencies & Experience:
To be selected for this role, you must be creative with a strategic mind and a desire to work in a hands-on, fast-paced environment.
Previous e-commerce marketing experience in an online retail store
3-5 years relevant work experience
BSc/HND degree in Marketing/Computer Science/Business Administration/Operations Management or any other relevant discipline
Expert user of Google Universal analytics, Omniture/Mercado, Tagging Management
Proficiency in Website development, project management CMS systems
Hands-on experience in online marketing, SEO, SEM & PPC
Analytical and problem solving abilities
Exceptional communication skills, both oral and written,
Leadership capabilities, should be able to influence others
Well organised project management approach
Self-Motivated and result driven
Proficiency in the use Microsoft Office applications
Ability to work independently as well as part of a team in a fast paced environment
How to Apply
Do you have what it takes? Then we would love to hear from you. Please send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org