Federal Polytechnic, Mubi 2016/2017 Admission Screening Exercise
The Federal Polytechnic, Mubi invites all candidates who have applied for admission into the polytechnic through UTME to visit the Federal Polytechnic Mubi Website for details of the procedure for the admission screening exercise. Mubi
- To be eligible for screening, candidates must have scored 180 and above in the 2016 (UTME) and most have obtained five (5) credits in relevant level ‘O’ level subjects including Mathematics and English at not more than two (2) sittings.
How to Apply
Eligible candidates are to pay a fee of Two Thousand Five Hundred Naira (N2,500.00) only using the Remita Website in the following procedure:
- Click “Pay a Federal Government Agency” link;
- Enter “Federal Polytechnic, Mubi” as name of the MDA;
- Select the service type (Post UTME Screening);
- Submit (after filling in the remaining information.
Note: Candidates are to write the name of their department in the raw for description of payment to generate a Remita Retrival Reference (RRR): which should be presented at any payment channel;
- Select your preferred payment channel to make payment;
- Present evidence of payment at the Bursary Department, Mubi campus for an official receipt to be issued.
- Screening dates and other requirements will be sent to individual candidates on their online profiles.
- Candidates are therefore advised to regularly check their online profiles for updates as from 13th September 2016.