Jobs for Researchers / Associate Director – Qualitative at Kantar Nigeria
Kantar is home to some of the world’s leading research, data and insight companies. Individually, companies such as Millward Brown, TNS, Kantar Media, Kantar Worldpanel, Added Value and The Futures Company are famous and highly respected experts in their fields. Collectively, they offer the most complete view of consumers – the way they live, shop, vote, watch and tweet – in over a hundred countries worldwide. For the benefit of our clients, Kantar connects these specialists as well as providing access to the wider WPP group of companies and other partners.
We are recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Senior Researcher / Associate Director – Qualitative
- The Senior Researcher / Associate Director – Qualitative in Nigeria, will be responsible for the complete management of business, with direct responsibility managing client relationships and projects and building a strong qualitative team. This role encompasses covering strategic planning, talent management, and delivery of financial targets.
As part of this role you will be required to:
- Develop measurable business/financial goals for self and others
- Be accountable for and drive financial performance for your business unit – achieve annual agreed revenue growth and profitability
- Develop an expertise led organization that aims to exceed client expectations, anticipate future needs and deliver excellence
- Engage in high level client interaction to hunt and lead the development of big business opportunities
- Actively promote a learning culture that accelerates the development of expertise
- This role will be based in Nigeria, but may require working with multiple geographies including occasional travel as needed.
Knowledge and Skills Required
- Demonstrate excellence as a Qualitative practitioner and view Qualitative as a strategic, consultative tool
- Good leadership skills with a particular emphasis on coaching and mentoring
- Passionate about solving strategic problems through creative, custom solutions
- Previous working in an environment where you can partner with clients on their most critical business challenges
- You have developed your capability to the point where you can confidently challenge clients and help them ask the right questions – not just take client orders
- You are driven by excellence and want to grow client relationships through providing outstanding results
- You have depth of experience in strategic qualitative work, in ethnography based research and in using cultural insight to solve client problems
- You want to use the capability you have developed to increase the expertise of others and help shape our offer
- You show empathy and respect for differences in mindsets and skills in the business environment; respect the values and diversity, skills and background that others bring and effectively utilize this knowledge to lead, motivate and drive change
- You want to be a key part of a team of globally recognized, prestigious leaders driven to put the quality back into qual.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Applications and CV’s in confidence to: AME.firstname.lastname@example.org with application copies of your ID, updated CV, 3 months of most recent pay slips and academic certificates.
Deadline: 23rd September, 2016.