Latest Jobs at Haulage and Logistics Nigeria
Haulage and Logistics Nigeria – Our Client in the automotive industry, seeks to recruit the services of:
Job Title: Mechanic
Ref Code: 009/03
The Mechanic should possess the following:
- 7 years working experience
- Trade test I – III
- MAN Diesel engines
- Experience with European truck
Ref Code: 009/01
The Accounts Officer will be responsible for:
- Raise and post sales invoices, cash receipts, cash payment vouchers using accounting package
- Supports accounting operations by filing documents; reconciling statements; running software programs and maintains accounting records by making and filing copies
- Update and maintain transactions and accounting and financial data such as sales records, accounts payables/receivables, purchases, etc.
- Prepare and ensure all invoices are recorded.
- Follow up with client payments, ensuring they are made on time.
- Manage, track and maintain the petty cash imprest and ensure that reconciliations are completed on a weekly basis.
- Carry out all bank related activities including deposits, accounts reconciliation, etc. as required.
- Ensure that proper and accurate statutory returns are prepared in a timely manner.
- Review and process payroll forms and reports for accuracy and make necessary adjustments or corrections.
- B.sc in Accounting or Banking and Finance
- A minimum of 4 years accounting experience
- Excellent knowledge of peachtree accounting and Microsoft Office suite
- Excellent interpersonal communication, negotiation and presenting skills
- Good planning and proper time management
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should send their CV’s to:email@example.com stating the job title and ref code as the subject of the email.
Deadline: 30th September, 2016.