Nampak Cartons Nigeria, Ibadan, is a member of a leading packaging multinational with over 100 operations in 13 countries committed to packaging excellence. As part of our business expansion strategy we seek to fill the post of:
Job Title: Machine Operator
The report to: The Production Manager
- Operation of an 8-colour gravure printing press
- Assist during planned maintenance of the press and other equipment
- Inspect printed products to conformity with customer specifications and quality standards.
- Maintain an acceptable level of unavoidable waste
- Ink viscosity control during production
- Doctor Blade setup and maintenance
- Account for all raw materials issued for production
- Supervise the activities of crew members on shift
- Any other responsibility as may be assigned.
Qualification, Skills and Experience
- B.Sc or HND with a minimum of Second Class Lower/Lower Credit in Electrical/Electronic Engineering, Mechanical Engineering, Printing Technology or other relevant disciplines.
- Have a CAN DO Attitude, commercial orientation and understanding of business issues.
- Minimum of 4 years work experience operating Bobst gravure machines or similar machines.
- Mechanical experience will be of added advantage.
- Good interpersonal relationship and analytical skills, high level of accuracy and ability, to pay attention to details.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their application and CV’s to:email@example.com using the position as subject
Note: Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.
Deadline: 23rd September, 2016.