Oaklands and Johnson is an Experiential Marketing Company that has created innovative solutions in Africa for over 13 years. We are an Agency that employs a no frills ideation process in organising
simple thinking together in a beautiful creative space in sunny Lagos. With a recently opened office in Accra, we are maximising the tropical energy in the West Coast of Africa to generate marketing ideas for brands that find Africa a fascinating market.
Oaklands and Johnson is recruiting to fill the position below:
Job Title: Research Executive
- The research Executive will assist the research manager in timely delivery of briefs ahead of timeline.
- Analyse data for primary decision making
- Generating consumer insight using field data
- Building relationship with clients on research and data related projects
- Prepare reports for/from meetings
- Delivering on timelines as communicated by line managers
- Developing SWOT analysis for clients in different industries
- Analysing, translating and presenting results
- Developing methodologies for research assignments
- Carrying out quantitative and qualitative research
- Supervising & monitoring reports of field and adhoc staff
- Design questionnaires for data interview
- Any other duty given by line manager
Requirements (Skills and Qualifications)
- B.Sc or HND in Statistics, Mathematics, Demography or any other related course
- Key understanding of research and survey method.
- 2-3 years experience
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Willingness to learn
- Good listening skills and pays attention to details
- Strong proficiency in Microsoft office applications (mostly excel, power point)
- Strong ability to design and produce ad-hoc reports
- Ability to extract and process statistically relevant data
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their applications and CV’s to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 15th September, 2016.