Professional Risk Advisor & Relationship Officers Job at Ensure Insurance Plc
Job Title: Professional Risk Advisor & Relationship Officer
- Do you see yourself as one who can take challenges? One who can make others see the situation from an angle they never even thought possible? Do you think yourself a leader, a vibrant hustler, with a never-say-die attitude? If you are all these and more, we have a job for you!
- Should you be interested and subsequently selected, you will be acting in the role of a professional risk advisor and relationship officer and we solemnly and positively assure you this that this is beyond the usual thing you may be used to.
- Want to spruce up your CV and increase your chances for getting that job you desire via experience garnered from a commercial experience offered by an established multinational firm? Then you need to come on board.
This is what you will be engaged in:
- Setting up meetings with new and existing clients
- Researching the latest products and regulations guiding their deployment
- Looking for new sales opportunities via inbound and outbound marketing
- Conducting product presentations
- Supervising a team (should you excel that much)
- Proffering expert advice to clients (existing and potential)
- Representing the firm in professional and business functions
- monitoring, advising and partnering with the client through the lifetime of the product.
- Administrative duties
Skills for Success in this Role
- Excellent communication, active listening and presentation skills (some of our clients are high net worth individuals and corporations and as such you should exhibit a bold and enterprising personality when with them)
- The ability to explain complex information clearly and simply
- Good sales and negotiation skills
- A ‘thick’ skin that can withstand rejection and vacillation
- An interest in financial products and markets
- Good computer skills
- Plenty of drive, initiative and motivation
- An honest and trustworthy attitude with a pleasant personality
- A vibrant and positively persistent attitude
- Attention to detail
- The ability to analyse and research information
Who is Eligible?
- This role demands that you have a HND/BSc certificate. BUT If you have an OND certificate and you believe you can really convince us to let you in given the competitive nature of the job, then do apply but note that you have to be real good.
- This role is solely for those who are ready to work, get wet, roll up their sleeves and get down to business. If you cannot leave your safety zone, do not believe in the dignity of meaningful work, please this role is not for you.
What we Offer
- World class work environment (your co-workers are captains of the industry), Flexi work schedule (challenge yourself at your own pace), an outstanding and very attractive remuneration that can only get better as you develop on the job and the legitimacy that comes with working with our brand name.
- So, you think you can best other candidates? Then take a chance. Get out there, get in the fray, network, meet interesting people, get your hands dirty with work, make your bones, come work with in one of the most outstanding multinational company to come into the financial sector with an amazing work environment.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their Application and CV’s to:email@example.com