Project Manager Job at Narelli International Limited
AIM Group has a subsidiary in Real Estate, Narelli International Ltd; incorporated in 1990 to develop and maintain the AIM Group properties through a Facilities Management Department. Narelli is currently building AIM NIGERIA Complex, in Lekki Phase 1 for AIM’s Broadcasting H/Q (TV & FM Studios) & Staff Apartments and 3 (three) star Hotel.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Project Manager
- Will be responsible for delivering every project on time, within budget and within scope and fully cooperate with the Client and improve the performance of the Consultants Team.
- Inspect and review projects to monitor compliance with Construction and safety codes and other regulations.
- Will be responsible for ensuring that projects meet predetermined specifications and for ensuring that project objectives are met.
- Develop a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress.
- Manage changes to the project scope, project schedule, and project costs using appropriate verification techniques.
- Measure project performance using appropriate tools and techniques.
- Ensure full compliance with all standards, measurements, specifications and regulations.
- Coordinate all pre-construction and construction work on site.
- Responsible for ensuring projects run as scheduled and budgeted and take approval from Client before allowing the Contractor to execute variatrions.
- I play a major role in pre-site and on-site debriefings with the on-site professionals.
- Understand and communicate the site procedures and ensure they are adhered to.
- Coordinating and collaborating with all Professionals and specialists to ensure that the project is delivered as planned.
- Ensure full compliance with the quality control procedures and Project Procedure Manual.
- Arrange and assist in conducting regular site safety checks.
- Facilitates site surveys, site measurements, clients briefs, site meetings.
- Investigate damage, accidents or delays at construction sites, to ensure that proper procedures are being carried out.
- Will be responsible for controlling delivery and issuance of materials on site.
- Manage workers quality of work on sites, attendances and punctuality levels.
- Maintain a cordial relationship with the host community and regulatory authorities.
- Prepare detailed reports and documents on a periodic basis.
- Carry out any other responsibilities as required.
- Determines labour requirements and dispatch workers to construction sites
- Ensuring the submission by the Contractor of a detailed Construction Schedule on daily basis, checking the dlays and getting from Contractors proposals on how to recoup delays, etc.
- B Sc /M.Sc in Civil Engineering or related courses
- Professional Certification
- Minimum of 10 years working experience
- Working knowledge of the engineering principles and practices applied in the planning of water resources projects, Irrigation, Agfriculture, Dams and General related Civil Engineering Projects.
- Ability to prepare, interpret and utilize civil engineering plans, maps, specifications and reports.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Ability to establish and maintain effective working relationships with associates, consultants and the public.
- Ability to mentor national staff in road design engineering and AutoCAD.
- Skilled in monthly report writing to clients.
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send their CV’s to: email@example.com
Note: Only short-listed applicants will be interviewed.
Deadline: 20th September, 2016.