FMC Technologies, Inc. (NYSE: FTI) is a leading global provider of technology solutions for the energy industry. Named by Forbes® Magazine as one of the World’s Most Innovative Companies in 2013, the Company has approximately 19,500 employees and operates 30 production facilities in 17 countries. FMC Technologies designs, manufactures and services technologically sophisticated systems and products such as subsea production and processing systems, surface wellhead systems, high pressure fluid control equipment, measurement solutions, and marine loading systems for the oil and gas industry.
We are recruiting to fill the position of:
Job Title: Commisioning & Start Up Manager
Location: Ikoyi, Nigeria
- Manages the interface with financial and project personnel for cost control, estimate at completion (EAC), contracting strategies, pricing, billing, accounts receivable and change orders.
- Significant interface with the customer on issues related to contracts, benchmarking, cost competitiveness, WBS structures and price/rate adjustments.
- Ensures compliance with all related processes, including Contract Project Management and other financial control processes
- Develops contract strategies including pricing structure, terms and conditions and milestone billings.
- Provides quotations department support as needed (i.e. cash flow analysis, T&C review, benchmarking, etc).
- Interface with customer for problem resolution, price discounts, change orders, risk & reward, balanced scorecard (KPIs), benchmarking, terms and conditions, billings and accounts receivable. Reviews all pricing before it is submitted to the customer (Proposals, CTRs, MOCs, VORs). Assists in pricing negotiations for program/portfolio
- Manages escalation, rate, pricing and terms and conditions negotiations (internal and external).
- Works with procurement and operations to develop supply chain strategy for the program. Strategy includes cycle time improvement, working capital exposure, on-time delivery, quality and reliability.
- Reports the program/portfolio financial results to management.
- Compliance with all legal and civil laws and regulations of both FTI and the country in which operations are ongoing, including taxations (VAT, GST, personnel, corporate, etc).
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business Administration, Finance, Accounting, Procurement, Operations or related field.
- Master’s degree (MBA) or equivalent business experience preferred with 8-10 years’ experience in Finance, Planning, Scheduling, Procurement, Contracts or other related roles.
- Must have working knowledge of all product lines and demonstrates a thorough understanding of FTI financial processes (working capital, sales/margin/mark-up, inbound, etc).
- Must be able to demonstrates effective leadership ability within a matrixed team environment and contributes significantly to team performance with a broad understanding of division’s businesses and external/internal economic factors affecting business. Must understands contract guidelines and profit impact of decisions.
- Must be Knowledgeable in insurance, letters of credit, terms and conditions: warranties, indemnities, contract risk analysis, foreign exchange and other commercial matters
How to Apply
Click here to apply online
11th October, 2016.