Job Vacancies at a Reputable Food Production Company Via Workforce Group
Workforce Group – A reputable Food production Company is looking to fill the position below
Job Title: Marketing Manager
Industry: Food Production
Location: Jos, Plateau State
Reports to: Managing Director
To co-ordinate and implement marketing strategies that successfully delivers against strategic objectives of the company and realize all stakeholder ambitions against market opportunity.
Ensure achievement of long term sales volume and profit objectives of all product groups with a view to becoming No. 1 in their respective categories.
- Develop and implement marketing strategies and plans for the achievement of profitability objectives of the business in line with Annual Estimates, LTP and other set targets;
- Develop and lead product and packaging innovation drive to ensure sustenance of viable product portfolios;
- Execute advertising and promotional programs to ensure increased market share and brand equity;
- Control and monitor the effective utilization of marketing budget;
- Formulate and jointly implement sales, pricing and credit policies of the business;
- Establish effective Pan Nigeria distribution network to ensure achievement of distribution and penetration objectives;
- Drive production operations to ensure achievement of company targets;
- Set targets for the product categories and continuously evaluate performance;
- Monitor competition and commission market research/survey on trade and consumers insights and ensure implementation of appropriate strategies;
- Analyze and provide executive summaries of all marketing research reports;
- Specify minimum quality objectives for all brands and ensures compliance;
- Ensure compliance with all statutory regulations for all brands;
- Coordinate the Corporate image functions and activities to achieve and sustain a strong corporate brand equity;
- Maintain regular contact with manufacturers in the industry world-wide to ensure that the company is fully abreast with global marketing developments;
- Ensure the development and training of managers and staff to sustain a pool of high caliber manpower for the business.
The ideal candidate must;
- Have a first degree in Applied or Social Sciences
- 5 Years’ functional experience in a similar role in an FMCG environment.
- Functional exposure in Marketing and Customer Service
- Have sound social media and digital marketing knowledge and application
- Computer literate (MS Office)
- Have knowledge in industry trends and events
- Identify, develop and implement category innovation plan
- Team player.
- Coordinating and organizing ability
- High level of attention to detail
- Good interpersonal skills
- People development and Management skills
Job Title: Engineering Manager (Manufacturing)
Responsible for process and facilities maintenance services support function across the factories.
Responsible for engineering CAPEX and OPEX budgeting, implementation and control.
Adopt technological innovations and best practices to improve company manufacturing operations
- Plans and implements an effective maintenance schedule for company factory and utilities equipment to produce high quality products to meet our customers’ expectations and adhere to proper food products safety criteria.
- Maintain a database of major equipment and other assets and advice management on replacement.
- Promote and enforce safety, quality, GMP, Product Safety and Plant rules, policies and procedures at all times, and accept no compromises.
- Plan training schedules and ensure motivation and discipline of staff.
- Liaises with, and supervises 3rd party Technical service providers to ensure that services rendered meet up with expectation in terms of deadline for completion, and quality of work done.
- Coordinate and ensure the proper and timely documentation of maintenance activities with a view to assisting management information gathering and policy formulation.
- Draws up plans for annual turn around maintenance
- Ensure that spare parts are available in their specification and optimum quantity and initiates replacement as the need arises.
- Maintain a high level of communication within and outside of the department.
- Ensure proper manning levels are adhered to; job assignments set and improve process skills of key personnel.
- Refine existing production lines and processes by analyzing management information regarding Plant utilization, capacity and maintenance cost.
- Handles other jobs as may be assigned by Management.
- Develop and deploy relevant KPIs to manage engineering activities
- HND or B. SC. Eng. in Mechanical Engineering with a minimum of 9 years post qualification experience in a Manufacturing company with at least 7 years on a similar role.
Key skills and competences:
Strong asset care management, inventory management, problem solving, motivation and analytical.
In addition, must be good at information management, demonstrate interpersonal communication skills, be innovative and creative, be externally oriented, have sound business knowledge, demonstrate self-confidence, integrity and be good at customer management.
How to Apply
Qualified and interested candidates should kindly send their CVs to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Please indicate the position for which you are applying for in the subject line.