Jobs at LibSam Integrated for a Regional Sales Manager in Lagos
- A minimum in HND Business Administration, Management, Marketing or Sales. Professionals in this field who hold Bachelors and Masters Degrees have a greater advantage.
- Minimum of 3-5years experience in telecommunication or FMCG
- Must have good Communication and Supervision skills.
- Excellent sales and negotiation skills
- Have the ability to motivate and lead a team
- Excellent communication and ‘people skills’
- Maintaining and increasing sales of the company
- Help in reaching the targets and goals set for your area
- To establish, maintain and expand customer base
- To help with servicing the needs of existing customers
- To help with Increasing business opportunities through various routes to market
- To set sales targets for individual reps and your team as a whole
- To help with recruiting and training sales staff
- To help with allocating areas to sales representatives
- To develop sales strategies and setting targets
- To be in charge of Monitoring your team’s performance and motivating them to reach targets
- To help with compiling and analyzing sales figures
- To help with dealing with some major customer accounts yourself
- To help with collecting customer feedback and market research
- To report to senior managers
- To keep up to date with products and competitors
- To accomplish regional sales human resource objectives by recruiting, selecting, orienting, training, assigning, scheduling, coaching, counseling, and disciplining employees in assigned districts; communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, appraising, and reviewing job contributions; planning and reviewing compensation actions; enforcing policies and procedures.
- To meet regional sales financial objectives by forecasting requirements; preparing an annual budget; scheduling expenditures; analyzing variances; initiating corrective actions.
- To establish sales objectives by creating a sales plan and quota for districts in support of national objectives.
- To maintain and expand customer base by counseling district sales representatives; building and maintaining rapport with key customers; identifying new customer opportunities.
- To recommend product lines by identifying new product opportunities, and/or product, packaging, and service changes; surveying consumer needs and trends; tracking competitors.
- Meeting Sales Goals, Motivation for Sales, Territory Management, Presentation Skills, Performance Management, Building Relationships, Emphasizing Excellence, Negotiation, Results Driven, Sales Planning, Managing Profitability
How to Apply
Interested and qualified candidates should send CVs to firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline 5th November, 2016.